control measures involves the following:
- Rigorous Recruiting Process of Qualified Field Staff
- Comprehensive Training Scheme for Field Staff
- Pilot of Questionnaire (series of pre-testing)
- Group Interviewing Techniques (i.e. a team comprising 6-7 interviewers working under a supervisor
in a selected sector or sub-sector.
- Back-Checks and Field Editing by Field Staff (25%)
- Independent Back-Checks of Field Staff by Senior Staff (25%)
- Application of Sampling Theories & Techniques
- Central Office Editing & Coding by Trained Editors & Coders (100%)
- Punching for Double Verification and Validation of Data (25%)
- Analysis using Standard Statistical Software.